The 2023 FIM Motocross World Championship is fast approaching with the opening round on March 12th in Argentina. The Monster Energy Yamaha Factory MX2 team is poised and ready to take on this year’s competition that will span the world to see who will become this year’s world MX2 Champion.
Back for the 2023 season are two title contenders in Jago Geerts and Thibault Benistant with an addition of a third rider in Rick Elzinga. Last year the team accomplished an astounding amount of race wins and podium finishes and Geerts just missed out on the championship by a mere 4 points. With the addition of Elzinga this team is going to be a massive threat at each round to be on the podium and bring home race wins and hopefully the coveted championship. This year is going to be one for the books.
In the 4th season as the official apparel sponsor of the team we are thrilled to have such a great amount of talent representing the TLD brand. The team allows us to show off our premier product offering which includes Helmets, Pants, Jerseys, Gloves, Protection and Casual Apparel across the world as the series spans over 15 countries.
Be sure to check out all the action on the MXGP-TV.com pass or on CBS sports network throughout the year.
- March 12th – MXGP of Patagonia- Argentina
- March 26th – MXGP of Sardegna – Italy
- April 10th – MXGP of Switzerland
- April 16th – MXGO of Trentino – Italy
- April 30th – MXGP of Portugal
- May 7th – MXGP of Spain
- May 21st – MXGP of France
- June 4th – MXGP of Latvia
- June 11th – MXGP of Germany
- June 25th – MXGP of Sumbawa – Indonesia
- July 2nd – MXGP of Lombok – Indonesia
- July 16th – MXGP of Czech Republic
- July 23rd – MXGP of Flanders – Belgium
- July 30th – MXGP of Finland
- August 13th – MXGP of Sweden
- August 20th – MXGP of Netherlands
- September 3rd – MXGP of Turkiye
- September 17th – MXGP of Vietnam
- October 1st – MXGP of Great Britian
- October 8th – Monster Energy FIM MXoN